- Create a new instance on your control panel https://panel.timpani.co.uk, or select the instance you want to migrate to.
- Open the 'Migrator' tab, and click the 'Create Code' button to generate a migration authentication code for either the live WordPress install, or the UAT/staging WordPress install.
- Head back to your website on its old holding. Upload Timpani-Migrator.zip to the "/wp-content/plugins/" directory on your old website. You may also be able to upload this zip file via the 'Add New' button in the Plugins menu.
- Activate the plugin through the "Plugins" menu in WordPress Admin panel on your old website.
- Click on Timpani Migrator in the Settings menu and enter your Timpani instance name and authcode.
- Go to Tools menu and choose Timpani Migrator. Then press the button to generate a zip file.
- Once that's done, click on Migrate to Timpani.
- Sit back and relax.
If you have any trouble with this process, it might be worth trying the manual/SFTP migration method, documented here